Below points describes the importance of Cookie and how it will help us
- Improve the speed of the site.
- Continuously improve our website for user’s (visitor’s)
- Allow user’s (visitor’s) to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Offer user’s (visitor’s) free services/content (by advertising)
- Make our marketing more efficient (helping us keep the site free to use)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without user’s (visitor’s) express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without user’s (visitor’s) express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
If your browser is adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this. Should you wish to deactivate cookies, you can learn how to do this below, however doing so will likely mean that your browser will not work as you would expect on most web pages.
Social Website Cookies
Cookies are used by social websites (like Facebook and Twitter) so you can easily Like or share our content with the sharing buttons on our site. Jharkhandinfo is regularly is under development to provide you best experience and something full of knowledge for which the people comes on the internet. Later soon blogs will also be added and cookie will be the helpful tool to make your content accessible through your identity.
The privacy implications on this will vary from the different social websites and are dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser help function will tell you how. Doing so however will limit the functionality of most of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.