This website is about Jharkhand State, Districts and Tourist Places. We are trying to extract the information to our visitors whether it tiny or vast. You can find lot of information in the “Jharkhand Section“. When you hover over “Jharkhand” link on the main menu you will find the five drop-down links Jharkhand division. Each division link contain the district links where districts are categorized into division.
If you are surfing this website with mobile device, Please click “View Full Site” down the page.
Jharkhand State Districts
Jharkhand state has 24 districts, are presently grouped in to 5 divisions. These divisions are listed below:
- Palamu division – 3 Districts: Palamu, Garhwa, Latehar – Headquarters: Medininagar
- North Chotanagpur division – 7 Districts: Chatra, Hazaribagh, Koderma, Giridih, Ramgarh, Bokaro, Dhanbad – Headquarters: Hazaribagh
- South Chotanagpur division – 5 Districts: Lohardaga, Gumla, Simdega, Ranchi, Khunti – Headquarters: Ranchi
- Kolhan division – 3 Districts: West Singhbhum, Saraikela Kharsawan, East Singhbhum – Headquarters: Chaibasa
- Santhal Pargana division – 6 Districts: Jamtara, Deoghar, Dumka, Pakur, Godda, Sahebganj – Headquarters: Dumka
In the “Tourist Places” page the main tourist places of Jharkhand can be find. Where we are trying to bring more information like Accommodations, Travel Agencies Names and How to reach that places.
We also focused on to bring other emergency service contact no and places address like Hospital, Blood Banks, Fire Brigade and likely others on this website so that if any emergency required then this website can helpful to the peoples also.
In the news sections we are sharing the important news of Jharkhand. We have associated with strong network of News Reporting Group who channelize the News on Whatsapp. The Group name is New Today…1. We are very proud be a part of this News group and have immense pleasure to sharing their news on our website https://jharkhandinfo.co.in. We are always thank full for those people who throw themselves to bring the latest news to us. This credit shall be always shared by to them.
Hindi – The Mother Tongue
We bring the news in Hindi because we are proud to use our Mother Tongue and trying to be a small part of that huge fraternity who continuously working to spread and propagate the Hindi language worldwide.
Thank You for coming and spending your valuable time on our small website. Please try share this website on the social media with your loving fellows. Your efforts to share this website on social media shall be always worth of appreciation.
Thank You once again!
Chandan Kumar Vishwakarma (Management of Jharkhandinfo)
Like us on : Facebook