Current Affairs Quiz
15 General Knowledge (Paper) Questions with their Answers. Use full in General Knowledge, SSC Exams, Banking Exams, Civil Services Exams and Other Competition Exams.
Category : Science & Technologies.
15 Question with Four Hints and Correct Answers:
1.Which vitamin is generally extracted by humans in urine ?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
Correct Ans : Vitamin C
2. Due to the presence of which element onion and garlic have sharp odour?
Correct Ans : Potassium
3. From which place the fossils of Shringasaurus indicus was recently dug up?
- Kollam in Kerala
- Madurai in Tamil Nadu
- Dhanbad in Jharkhand
- Tekapur in Madhya Pradesh
Correct Ans : Tekapur in Madhya Pradesh
4. From which place the newly discovered 3 species of eel was found?
- Coast of Oman
- Territorial Sea
- Arabian Sea
- Northern Bay of Bengal Coast
Correct Ans : Northern Bay of Bengal Coast
5. In which journal, Geologists of Indian Statistical Institute have recently published an article detailing the findings of fossils of Shringasaurus indicus?
- International Journal of Agriculture and Food Science Technology
- International Journal of Agricultural Science and Research
- International Journal of Paleopathology
- International Journal of Educational Research
Correct Ans : International Journal of Paleopathology
6. In which Indian Naval Air-Station, Integrated Automatic Aviation Meteorogical Systems in inaugurated recently?
- INS- Garuda
- INS- Kadamba
- INS- Rajali
- INS- Hansa
Correct Ans : INS-Garuda
7. On which date International Day of Women and Girls in Science is celebrated?
- 11th January
- 11th February
- 11th March
- 11th April
Correct Ans : 11th February
8. The disease, spondylitis being diagnosed in a vertebrate fossil for the first time in India belongs to which period?
- Triassic Period
- Jurassic Period
- Permian Period
- Mesozoic Era
Correct Ans : Triassic Period
9. What are the names of the newly discovered species of eel by the Scientist of India?
- Gymnothorax Pseudolite
- Gymnothorax Visakhaensis
- Enchelycore Propinqua
- All of Current Affairs
Correct Ans : All of Above
10. What is the name of the species of recently discovered fossil of diseased, one horned reptile that has spinal characteristics resembling the modern scourge of spondylitis?
- Tortrix eryx Indicus
- Bos Taurus Indicus
- Shringasaurus Indicus
- None of Above
Correct Ans : Shringasaurus Indicus
11. Which device is used to detect and measure small electric current in a circuit?
- None of these
Correct Ans : Galvanometer
12. From which place Indian Space Research Organisation launched its 100th satellite?
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC), Thiruvananthapuram
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC-SHAR), Sriharikota
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri
Correct Ans : Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC-SHAR), Sriharikota
13. In which city India and Malaysia held a 5th Bilateral Technical Meeting?
- New Delhi
- West Bengal
Correct Ans : New Delhi
14. Who is appointed as CFO in Lenovo India?
- Sundar Pichai
- Alok Garodia
- Dinesh Paliwal
- Indra Nooyi
Correct Ans : Alok Garodia
15. Which agency conduct first spacewalk of 2018?
Correct Ans : NASA