Headphone_caught_fire_woman_suffered

Wireless headphone explodes and caught fire in the flight during the journey and a woman passenger suffers facial burns.

फ्लाइट में यात्रा के दौरान एक महिला पैसेंजर के वायरलेस हेडफोन में आग लग गई और महिला का चेहरा बुरी तरह झुलस गया। Wireless Headphone explodes and caught fire in the flight during the journey and a woman suffers facial burns.

Headphone_caught_fire

Headphone_caught_fire

यह घट्ना 19 फरवरी 2017 की है जब बिजिंग(चाईना) से मेल्बोर्न(ऑस्ट्रेलिया) जा रही एक फ्लाइट में एक महिला पैसेंजर अपने वायरलेस हेडफोन पर संगीत का आन्नंद ले रही थी तभी हेडफोन में आग लग गई और महिला का चेहरा बुरी तरह झुलस गया और अपने चेहरे को बचाने के दरम्यान उनके हाथ भी झुलस गये । वायरलेस हेडफोन बैटरी से संचालित था और सम्भवत: आग बैटरी में ही लगी होगी। यह बयान ऑस्ट्रेलियन ट्रांस्पोर्ट सेफ्टी ब्युरो के तरफ से आया है।

पिडित महिला पैसेंजर सो रहीं थीं तभी लगभग रात के दो बजे उन्हें जोरदार विस्फोट की आवाज आई और उन्हें उनका चेहरा जलता हुआ महसुस हुआ और फिर उन्होनें अपने गले से हेडफोन को उतार कर प्लेन के फर्श पर फेक दिया।

पिडित महिला पैसेंजर ने ऑस्ट्रेलियन ट्रांस्पोर्ट सेफ्टी ब्युरो को बयान दिया कि जब उन्हें अपने चेहरे पर् जलने का एहसास हुआ तब उन्होनें अपने चेहरे को हाथों से ढक लिया जिस वजह हेडफोन उनके गर्दन में लिपटा रहा और जब उन्हें निरंतर जलने का एहसास होता रहा तब जाकर उन्होनें अपने गले से हेड्फोन निकाल कर प्लेन के फर्श पर फेक दिया। जहां उन्होनें देखा कि हेड्फोन से आग् निकल रही है। यह बयान ऑस्ट्रेलियन ट्रांस्पोर्ट सेफ्टी ब्युरो द्वारा 15 मार्च 2017 को प्रकाशित कि गई।

ऑस्ट्रेलियन ट्रांस्पोर्ट सेफ्टी ब्युरो के स्टुअर्ट गॉड्ली के अनुसार “हेडफोन में आग लगने की घट्ना पहली बार सामने आ रही है।” इस घटना के बाद पुरी यात्रा के दौरान प्लेन में बालों प्लास्टिक और इलेक्ट्रोनिक पार्ट्स के जलनें की दुर्गंध आती रही।

पैसेंजर के अनुसार “लोग खाँस रहे थे और साँस लेने में दिक्कते आ रही थी। ”

हेडफोन किस कंपनी का था इसका खुलासा नहीं हुआ हैं।

सौजन्य : “The Hindu

समाचार स्रोत की लिंक : Woman suffers facial burns after headphones explode mid-flight.

Read the same in English:

Wireless Headphone explodes and caught fire in the flight during the journey and a woman suffers facial burns.

This event occurred on 19 Feb 2017 when a woman passenger is having journey from Beijing (China) to Melbourne (Australia). She was enjoying the music with wireless headphone and suddenly headphone explodes and caught the fire consequently her face and hands burnt badly. Wireless headphone was powered by battery and probably headphone battery exploded and caught the fire this statement came from Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB).

She was sleeping and about two hours she heard a loud explosion into the flight felt her face is burning. She threw her wireless headphone on floor of the flight said suffered woman passenger

“I just grabbed my face which caused the headphones to go around my neck. I continued to feel burning so I grabbed them off and threw them on the floor. They were sparking and had small amounts of fire,” she said in ATSB statement, released on Wednesday.

“As I went to stamp my foot on them, the flight attendants were already there with a bucket of water to pour on them.”

First such incident

It was the first time a set of headphones catching fire had been reported in Australia, Stuart Godley from the ATSB said.

Smoke and the smell of melted plastic, burnt hair and electronics filled the cabin for the rest of the journey to Melbourne.

The battery and cover were both melted and stuck to the floor of the aircraft.

For the remainder of the flight, passengers endured the smell of melted plastic, burnt electronics and burnt hair, the statement said.

“People were coughing and choking the entire way home,” the passenger said.

The bureau said it had assessed that the batteries in the device likely caught fire. It said batteries should be kept in stowage unless in use, and must be in carry-on baggage, not checked baggage.

Courtesy “The Hindu

Link of the original news:  Woman suffers facial burns after headphones explode mid-flight.

Share This:

Leave a Reply